25 Aug WHAT IS TPD & COMPLAINT VAPE RULES?
Vaping Industry has its diverse vocabulary, which sometimes becomes difficult for new vapers understand. No Problem. We’ll make it easy & understandable for you. TPD is also a part of this vocab, TPD stands fully for the Tobacco Products Directive. The directives of the European Union intended to limitations and rules on the merchandising and sales of tobacco and products related to tobacco in the EU.
TPD was established in 2000 and later got revised for including set of the rules for the sale and manufacture of e-cigarettes and e-liquids in the region. Finally, the new regulations came into effect in the year 2016 making it mandatory for all products to be fully compliant with TPD regulations. Until and otherwise, they won’t be allowed to be placed on the EU market.
The aim and objective of the TPD is simply, improve the operations of the internal E-cigs and e-liquids markets. With primary considerations it was stated that only individuals above the age of 18 can purchase and use e-cigarettes and other related products. Here we are mentioning a few necessary stipulation of compliance for e-liquids, for better understanding of TPD.
- Lab based Emission testing for nicotine vape liquids.
- E-liquid bottle containing capacity restricted to a maximum of 10 ml per bottle.
- Vape liquids must not contain certain ingredients such as caffeine, taurine, and other stimulant compounds.
- No additives allowed which have coloring properties or CMR (carcinogenic, reprotoxic, mutagenic) properties in unburnt form.
- Labeling “This product contains nicotine which is a highly addictive substance” on the TPD vape juice
- packaging in mandatory.
All active e-cigs and e-liquids manufacturers and retailers selling cheap e-cigarettes online, like S&Heaven, are obliged to follow these norms. You can have a look at our portfolio to find all quality vaping products at cost-effective pricing.